Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My silent motivation...


The note of the day is... take one step at a time... embrace the moment... :p Though my days..had been a bit hectic.. it's okay...The weekend is gonna be a real hectic one.Wedding..rehearsal..and behold.. my over the top, 4 years old son.
Life is not all about pleasing other people, it start with pleasing yourself...Then you can go and pleasing anyone you like.. It's about chosing your ways, appreciate your own self, and accepting yourself as your own best friend... *Oprah* Smart woman...
Anyway, have a great days ahead.. Smile and think of beautiful thought.. *don't send negative thought you may end up hurting someone* :p
P/s: me*_* : thinking of asking the universe something..but don't know what~ hmmm..(the secret) - alternate way of feeling something is out there beside alien..

Ok..this is just me with my thought, so if its doesn't make sense.. just skip and watch the posted youtube below..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment